Explore Your Options For ADHD Alternative Treatment
Today more than ever, it is possible to find an ADHD alternative treatment to be adjusted according to individual abilities
With all of the frightening news being revealed about the dangers of ADHD medication, it should come as no surprise that ADHD alternative treatment strategies are being developed.
More parents are looking for successful ADHD alternative treatment plans for their children.
Thankfully, there are a number of ADHD alternative natural treatment strategies that parents can use.
More health professionals are trending toward ADHD behavioral treatments, as well as cognitive and neuro-cognitive training. Some ADHD alternative treatment strategies that have been successful for children include:
- Eliminating artificial colors, artificial flavors, and preservatives from the child’s diet
- Monitoring magnesium levels – children with lower magnesium levels tend to have more behavioral problems
- Coaching the child in organization and strategies to improve working memory
- Providing the child with opportunities to “burn off” excess energy through exercise
- Retraining the brain to improve working memory, focus, and concentration while decreasing hyperactivity
Making dietary changes as a form of alternative ADHD treatments can be more difficult than you think because many foods contain artificial additives. The results, however, are well worth it.
Coaching can be beneficial but difficult to implement with a child having problems with concentration. When consistently administered and monitored however, it can be a successful form of ADD/ADHD natural treatment.
The AttenGo program is a clinically-proven form of ADHD alternative treatment that will significantly enhance coaching and diet by providing effective neuro-cognitive training. The program is the result of years of research into brain function, learning disabilities, and methods to improve working memory and all aspects of attention. Many parents have found a great deal of success with this program.
To learn more about the AttenGo program, please explore our website and contact us if you have any questions.