The AttenGo online program for clinicians is a tested, effective tool for reducing symptoms of ADD/ADHD/LD (attention, impulsivity, distraction and so on) in children & adults, and improving cognitive deficits caused by conditions, such as: aging, head/brain injury, stroke, post-traumatic stress, depression, anxiety and more.
Areas of Treatment:
Attention – divided, sequential, continuous, selective and shifting of attention
Visual processing – tracking, scanning, blending, peripheral
Discrimination – size, form, location, direction, color, shapes, speed, categorization, letter, numeric, objects
Auditory processing – direction, location, sounds, timing, speed, blending
Memory – short-term, long-term and working memory; visual, auditory and spatial memory
Content base – objects, shapes, colors, location, names, numbers, concepts, words
- Audio-visual coordination
- Sensory motor integration
- Speed of processing
- Angle of focus (narrow to wide)
- Stimulus reaction time
- Control & inhibition
AttenPro Clinician Benefits
- Use the system’s assessment module to better evaluate areas of difficulty and intensity of symptoms based on the scores generated by the system.
- Closely monitor patient’s progress using the extensive data and graphs.
- Flexible training protocols.
- Separate training program file for each patient with unique user name and password.
- Training can be both supervised and unsupervised.
- User-friendly system and easy-to-use.
- Full training provided.
- Embed your clinic logo within the interface on our server.
- Cost-effective solution.