What are the minimum computer specifications required for the program?
- You can use AttenGo with both a PC or a Mac
- 1 Giga RAM
- Sound card and speakers
- Preferably a cable connection to the internet
What is the recommended display resolution?
Display resolution of 1024×768 and 16 bit and above.
For Windows users: In order to change your display settings:
- Right-click on the desktop > choose properties from the pop-up menu.
- Click the settings tab in the display properties dialog box.
- If the setting indicated under screen area is less than 800×600 move the sliders toward “More” until the resolution meets our minimum requirements.
- “Color” should be set to High Color (16 bit).
- To implement these settings, click OK
Which internet browsers can I use?
Why am I getting feedback on wrong responses even though I’m responding correctly?
Sometimes there are momentary disconnects from the internet (such as with electricity outtages); this cuts the connection between the exercise you see in your browser and the internet server that is in charge of presenting your program and saving your data. When this happens, the system does not ‘understand’ your responses, and the exercise gives mistaken feedback.
Solution: close and re-open your browser, and enter AttenGo again.
Note: this can happen more often when you are connected with a wireless router. Make sure that your computer is stationed close to the router to ensure as good connection as possible. Or, if possible, connect to the internet with a cable (recommended).
Why do the objects in my program seem to be moving slowly or un-smoothly?
- Check if your system has the minimum configuration requirements.
- Close all windows and applications running in the background and re-start your computer before starting with the actual training.
How to clear your browser’s cache & cookies
- Choose from Chrome’s main menu : Tools > Clear Browser Data…
- This will open a new browser window. There, choose:
Obliterate the following items from : the past week
Empty the cache
Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Click on ‘Clear browsing data‘
For additional help, see here.
- Click on the Tools button in the upper right-hand corner, and choose:
Safety > Delete Browsing History
- This will open a new window. There, choose:
Preserve favorite website data
Temporary Internet Files
- Click on ‘Delete‘
For additional help, see here.
Is AttenGo available on smartphones or tablets?
At present, AttenGo is only available for use with a computer.
How do I install Flash Player?
Why am I seeing a grey screen instead of the exercise?
The program can get ‘stuck’ on the grey screen in the following situations:
- If you don’t have an updated Flash Player installed.
How to solve this: See ‘How do I install Flash Player?’
- A momentary disconnection from the internet just as the program is uploading your scores to our internet server.
How to solve this: Close and re-open the window or browser.
- When the browser’s internal cache is overloaded.
How to solve this: See ‘How do I delete Cache and Cookies?’
Why can’t I login?
Make sure you follow the following steps:
- From our home page, click on the Customers Login link (found at the top of the page).
- This would initiate a pop-up window from which you are to select the Login-Individuals option.
- Upon clicking the above, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password.
- If you are not sure whether you’ve remembered your password correctly, click on the “Forgot Password?” link and your password shall be sent to your email address.
NOTE: Your Username and Password are case sensitive.
How can I contact Technical Support?
In order for us to provide you with technical support please either send us an email to email@example.com or fill out our Technical Support Request form. Upon receipt of your email or Technical Support form, we’ll return to you via email within 2 working days.
Please be as specific as you can in your description of the problem, detailing the problem itself, the exact place at which it occurs and any other relevant information such as the operating system and browser you are using.
Please make sure you include your full name or username and telephone number.
Can I use the program without an Internet connection?
No – the program is Internet based so you need to be connected to the Internet during training.