Welcome to the “AttenGo” website – http://www.attengo.com/
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using this site and before registering and activating your account. By accessing or using this site or by activating your account, you agree to be bound and obligated by this agreement.
When registering and by activating your account with us, you confirm and declare as follows:
1. that you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement; and
2. that you are at least 18 years old; and
The information and services on this site are provided by AttenGo Ltd. (hereinafter: “AttenGo”) and its agents, subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions below.
AttenGo offers, through this site, information and computerized activities based on unique cognitive training exercises (hereinafter: “training programs”), intended for children and adults. Before signing up, you should check your computer’s minimum requirements. The training programs will be customized for the individual subscriber, according to data provided by same subscriber by answering a questionnaire and according to computerized assessments, performed through the site. Subscribers to the training programs will be provided with information and explanations with respect to the step-by-step operation of these programs, as well as feedbacks, progress evaluation assessments and messages during this activity, via the site and/or via e-mail.
In addition, AttenGo offers through this website a multi-user supervision interface intended for professionals for use with their clients (hereinafter: “AttenPro”).
Use of Information and Services
1. All of the information (including, without limitation, advice, guidance, electronic correspondence and recommendations) and services (including, without limitation, training programs, answering questions, etc.) on the site are neither medical nor health care advice, nor a substitute for professional diagnosis, medical advice and/or other professional advice and services.
2. These information and services are not intended to and do not replace any professional opinion regarding any medical, psychological, mental or other problem, from a qualified health care provider familiar with your unique facts. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider for any questions you may have regarding any medical condition and prior to receiving any services and/or training programs offered through this site. Nothing contained in this site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or recommendation for any treatment. Using this site is done with the knowledge and understanding that neither AttenGo nor its suppliers or users are engaged in rendering legal, medical or any other kind of counseling or other professional services or advice.
3. Your use of the site is subject to additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the site.
4. AttenGo and its agents assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information, services or other material on this site.
5. While AttenGo and its agents strive to keep the information on this site accurate, complete and up-to-date as much as possible, AttenGo and its suppliers provide no guarantees, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information.
6. Using the site’s services entails registering as a subscriber. A subscriber shall receive permission to use, online and for a limited amount of time, the programs found on the site, according to a specified program and according to the subscriber’s specific needs.
The potential subscriber is considered an applicant, making AttenGo an offer to accept the applicant as a subscriber, in accordance with the applicant’s personal data, the information provided by the applicant during registration and the site’s diagnosis program. AttenGo may, at its sole discretion, accept or reject the applicant’s offer.
7. This site allows 2 kinds of subscriptions: a private subscription and a professional/institutional subscription, as follows:
The private subscription is intended for individual personal use only – and is in no way intended for any other kind of use. Any use other than individual personal use of the private subscription constitutes a breach of this agreement and may cause legal action to be brought against you.
The professional/institutional subscription is intended to be used by more than one person – and is granted on a yearly basis and/or for a predetermined number of months and/or for a predetermined number of users. Any use not in accordance with the specific provisions of such a subscription constitutes a breach of agreement and may cause legal action to be brought against you.
8. In order to subscribe as a professional/institutional subscriber, you must be licensed to practice one or more of the following: psychiatry, psychology, neurology, pediatrics, occupational therapy, special education teaching, speech therapy, etc. – and you must hold and maintain up to date all licenses and permits necessary according to any law to practice such occupation (hereinafter: “professional/institutional subscription”).
9. As part of the registration process, you will select a password and a user name (hereinafter: “user name”). You agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated account information. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of this agreement that may result in immediate termination of the right to use the account. Registration of any children under the age of 18 must be done by an adult legally responsible for any such children.
You may not (a) select or use a user name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, (b) use a name subject to the rights of any other person without authorization, or (c) use a user name that we, at our sole discretion, deem inappropriate or offensive.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password, and you will be responsible for all uses of your user name and password whether or not authorized by you.
You have the option to put your account on hold for up to three times and each time for up to a period of six months. Accounts on hold relates to the expiration date of the account and do not affect paymentsת dues or other conditions as per this document.
10. You must notify us by e-mail of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your user name and password. We will have no liability for any circumstances arising from the unauthorized use of a user name, member’s password or your account. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity on your account may be reported to appropriate law-enforcement agencies by us. You are solely responsible for providing all computer hardware, telephone and other equipment necessary to access this site, including without limitation Internet access software and modems.
11. The owner of a professional/institutional subscription, as defined above, is responsible for any use of/under his account and is also responsible for any user using his account and for any actions of/by such user(s).
Payment and Billing
12. Subscriptions can be purchased directly from our web site or by placing orders over the phone.
13. Each subscriber will be billed according to the payment arrangement undertaken and agreed to by the subscriber.
14. A subscription shall begin on the day of receipt of subscription confirmation from AttenGo and shall be in force for the duration of that subscription.
15. The AttenGo billing system will use the details of the credit card you provided, in order to make the payments mentioned in this agreement. If for any reason whatsoever, your bank and/or credit card provider refuses payment through said credit card, AttenGo has the right to immediately freeze or revoke your subscription – thus terminating this agreement – and to collect your debt at a later date.
16. To stop your subscription, you must contact AttenGo and inform us of your request by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
17. You hereby agree to pay all charges to your account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable.
18. You understand and agree that cancellation of your account is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute you may have with AttenGo and/or its agents. AttenGo has the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend forthwith and without prior notice any subscriber’s account and/or access to this site or any part thereof.
19. In any case, AttenGo shall not return any funds paid in advance by any subscriber for any period in which said subscriber did not use his subscription, even if a notice of termination was provided during said period.
20. A professional subscriber pays a one-time “set-up fee” in order to set up his account with the site’s system. This account allows the professional/institutional subscriber to use a separate application intended for dealing with multiple users, named “AttenPro”, as mentioned before. Using AttenPro allows the purchasing of different training programs for use by the professional/institutional subscriber’s clients/patients under his name. The types of programs available to the professional/institutional subscriber are detailed on the site and are updated from time to time. As long as the professional/institutional subscription is in effect, the professional/institutional subscriber is allowed to add patients under his professional/institutional subscription – according to the types of programs available to the professional/institutional subscriber through the site, as updated from time to time.
The professional/institutional subscription shall continue to be in effect as long as a period of 12 months has not passed, in which the professional/institutional subscriber has not ordered any additional programs for his patients. If such a 12 months’ period has passed, AttenGo shall be entitled to terminate the subscription – and in order to reinstate it, the professional/institutional subscriber shall have to pay a one-time “set-up fee”, as before.
Attention: If a professional/institutional subscription has been terminated, for any reason whatsoever, but there are patients/clients that have not completed their training programs that are registered under such subscription, then as long as these programs have been paid for in full, the patients will be allowed to complete their programs – but these programs will become personal, similar to “AttenGo” programs for private users, and the professional/institutional subscriber shall not have any access to these programs through the AttenPro program.
21. AttenGo uses data encryption methods in order to protect your personal and credit card details and ensure their confidentiality.
22. AttenGo reserves the right to change the price of subscriptions, their type, basis or the number of payments allowed, provided AttenGo gives prior notice in this site and via e-mail to the subscriber.
23. Refunds may be made by AttenGo only in one of the following situations:
(a) If within 30 days of purchase, a private subscriber to either the 6-month or the 12-month training program wishes to cancel his subscription for any reason.
(b) If an error in billing has occurred, which is not in accordance with the billing information published through the site – a refund of the difference will be made.
24. A private subscriber to the monthly program may cancel his subscription at any time.
Links to Other Web Sites
25. This site may include links to other Internet sites solely as a convenience to users. AttenGo does not endorse any such sites or the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through the sites, and you access and use such sites, including information, material, products and services therein, solely at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranty
26. ATTENGO AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
27. ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES, CONTENT AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS PUBLISHED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ATTENGO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ABSENCE OF VIRUSES, OR ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE OR LACK OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT. ATTENGO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ATTENGO DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY ATTENGO, OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SUBSCRIBERS ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
28. ATTENGO DISCLAIMS AND SUBSCRIBER HEREBY WAIVES ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE MATERIALS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE AND DATA PROVIDED BY ATTENGO AND ANY SUBSCRIBER OWNED AND/OR OPERATED SYSTEM, OPERATING SYSTEM, COMPUTER, EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE, OR ANY LIABILITY IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS, DATA AND SERVICES FURNISHED HEREUNDER.
29. ATTENGO DOES NOT GUARANTY ANY RESULTS ARISING FROM USING THIS SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS AND/OR ANY MATERIALS FOUND ON IT – AND YOU THEREFORE ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL NOT HAVE ANY CLAIM, CAUSE AND/OR DEMAND AGAINST ATTENGO, IF YOU DO NOT GET THE RESULT YOU WERE EXPECTING AND/OR AIMING FOR. However, a refund may be available, if you qualify for the conditions detailed in Section 23 above.
30. THE USE OF THIS SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS AND/OR ANY MATERIALS FOUND ON IT, IS SOLELY YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. IF YOU FEEL SUCH USE ENTAILS UNEXPECTED AND/OR UNWANTED SIDE-EFFECTS, YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A PROFESSIONAL AND NOT RELY ON THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. THIS IS ALSO THE WAY YOU SHOULD ACT IF YOU FEEL SUCH USE DOES NOT PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS.
Limitation of Liability
31. IN NO EVENT SHALL ATTENGO OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE AND/OR FROM LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS, DATA OR PROFITS, LITIGATION AND THE LIKE, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
32. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, IN PART. IN NO EVENT SHALL ATTENGO’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING THIS SITE.
33. WITH RESPECT TO GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE, ATTENGO’S LIABILITY, IN ANY CASE, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND/OR PROGRAMS, OR, AT ATTENGO’S ELECTION, TO THE REPAYMENT OR CREDITING OF BUYER WITH AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS. SOME STATE/COUNTRY STATUTES MIGHT APPLY REGARDING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
34. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless AttenGo, its affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys’ reasonable fees) related to (i) your violation of this agreement, and (ii) your posting of material to this site.
35. All materials on this site (as well as the organization and layout of the site) are the property of AttenGo and are protected by various laws. No material may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, marketed, translated or distributed in any way. However, subscribers may download or print copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that they maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose (including the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment) is a violation of AttenGo’s copyright and other proprietary rights, or the copyright and other proprietary rights of third parties with whom AttenGo has contracted for the right to such materials. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable laws.
It is prohibited to copy, distribute or transfer any part of this site, in part or in full, including, without limitation, this site’s design and the trademarks appearing in it, without the prior written consent of AttenGo.
36. Some parts of the software, training programs and methods used on this site may also be protected by patents. Therefore copying from this site and/or using, distributing and/or performing any other action with respect to any part or material of this site, without the explicit prior written permission of AttenGo, might also constitute patent infringement – without derogating from the fact it also constitutes copyright infringement, unjust enrichment and any other violation of any applicable law.
37. In the event you download software and/or a training program from this site, the software/program, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software and/or program and data accompanying them (collectively, “Software”), are licensed to you by AttenGo for a limited period of time. AttenGo does not transfer title to the Software to you. AttenGo retains full and complete title to the Software and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Software. You will further need to accept the terms of the Software License Agreement before beginning to use the software.
38. It is prohibited to employ or to facilitate the employment of any computer application or other means, including, without limitation, crawlers, robots and similar software, which scan, copy and/or retrieve, in part or in full, information and contents from the site. Accordingly, it is prohibited to produce or use such means in order to create a compilation, collection or database that will contain contents from the site. This prohibition does not apply to the operation of general search engines that link directly to the site.
39. “AttenGo” is a trademark of AttenGo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Changes to Site
40. AttenGo and its suppliers may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this site, or terminate this site, or any part thereof, at any time, without notice. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the features of this site, without notice or liability. AttenGo may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement. Accordingly, you agree to review this agreement periodically, and your continued access or use of this site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
41. We may, from time to time, have special events, software or content available on this site, which will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made available for your review. You agree that if you, or anyone using your account, uses or accesses such special events, software or other content, such additional terms and conditions shall be binding.
Using the data for research
43. The software and training programs available from this site, are accompanied by research. For the purposes of this research and of improving and developing further training programs, data gathered from this site will be used. Any use of this data, if gathered, will be done without exposing, revealing or disclosing any identifying details of our members and with full respect and maintenance of their privacy. Such data will be used solely for said research and development objectives and for no other purpose. We will not deliver this data to any third party.
When you consent to the terms of this agreement, you also affirm your consent to the use of data gathered from this site – excluding any of your identifying details – for the purpose of such research and development.
44. In the event any provision of this Agreement conflicts with the law under which this Agreement is to be construed or if any such provisions are held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties to this Agreement, such provision shall be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
45. AttenGo may transfer and/or assign any and all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement and upon such assignment/transfer, AttenGo shall be relieved of any further obligation hereunder. You represent to AttenGo that you have the authority to subscribe to and to use this site according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and of your individual subscription.
46. This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or the site shall be solely governed by and solely construed in accordance with the laws of Israel, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
47. AttenGo’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
48. If there is any contradiction or inconsistency between anything stated elsewhere in the site and this agreement, the provisions of this agreement shall prevail.
49. Any legal action or proceeding between AttenGo and you related to this agreement shall be brought exclusively before the appropriate court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
50. By using and/or subscribing to this site, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand all of the foregoing agreement, as may be amended or modified from time to time according to its terms, and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions hereof.
51. If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us