You can gain enormous benefit from cognitive training with AttenGo, if you:
- Find it hard to concentrate for long periods of time
- Find it hard to follow and keep track of the small details
- Are troubled by restlessness / agitation / hyperactivity
- Are physically awkward, or are relatively slow in your responses
- Have trouble with organization and time management
- Find it hard to make decisions or prioritize
- Have trouble planning in advance, or managing your daily schedule
- Are easily distracted by noises and things happening in the environment
- Have difficulty listening or following the conversation
- Tend to procrastinate over and over
- Have trouble taking in or remembering new information
- Are generally absent-minded, confused or experience ‘brain fog’
- Find it hard to read, write or speak in a fluent manner
AttenGo can help if you have already been diagnosed with:
- ADD without Hyperactivity
- ADHD which includes Hyperactivity
- Learning Disorder – such as Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (Autism)
- A general decline in your daily cognitive functioning as a result of advanced age, brain trauma, stroke, or other trauma.
- Children with ADD/ADHD
What ages are suitable for AttenGo’s training program?
AttenGo customizes each training program according to age – for children from age 6, pre-teens, teenagers and adults.
Please note: it is sometimes possible to begin training at around age 5.5 when accompanied by an adult.
Are there any limitations to training with AttenGo?
The program is not suitable for color-blind individuals.
What do I need in order to succeed?
Consistent and persistent training!
Just 30 minutes a day for 3 times a week and see results in 12 weeks!
Are the results guaranteed?
Yes – as long as you train consistently over time!
Get started with 3 simple steps:
Sign Up >> Online Assessment (app. 10 minutes) >> Personalized Training Program