Explore your options for alternative ADHD treatments
Many methods of ADHD natural treatment are available today. Find the method that works best for you and your child.
With all of the frightening news being revealed about the dangers of ADD/ADHD medication, it should come as no surprise that natural treatment strategies for ADHD are being developed.
More and more parents are looking for successful ADHD alternative treatment plans for their children.
Thankfully, there are a number of ADHD natural treatment strategies parents can use.
Some alternative treatments that have been successful for children with ADHD include:
- Eliminating artificial colors, artificial flavors, and preservatives from the child’s diet
- Monitoring magnesium levels – children with lower magnesium levels tend to have more behavioral problems
- Coaching the child in organization and strategies to improve working memory
- Providing the child with opportunities to “burn off” excess energy through exercise
- Retraining the brain to improve working memory, focus, and concentration while decreasing hyperactivity
Making dietary changes as a form of alternative ADHD treatment can be more difficult than you think because many foods contain artificial additives. The results, however, are well worth it.
Coaching can be beneficial but difficult to implement with a child having problems with concentration. When consistently administered and monitored, however, it can be a successful form of ADHD natural treatment, with many benefits for ADD/LD.
The AttenGo program is a clinically-proven form of ADHD alternative treatment that will significantly enhance coaching and diet by providing effective cognitive training. The program is the result of years of research into brain function, learning disabilities, and methods to improve working memory and all aspects of attention. Many parents have found a great deal of success with this program.
To learn more about the AttenGo program, please explore our website and contact us if you have any questions.